Each student who attends St. Stephen’s Preschool has an annual contract which establishes the financial relationship between the parents and the school. A non-refundable enrollment deposit of $300, which applies toward tuition, is due at the time of acceptance of a space in the program. This deposit can be paid in two installments ($150 each). The first payment with the signed enrollment contract and the second payment one month later.

The remaining tuition may be paid in one of three ways:

  1. Parents may pay their child’s full tuition by June 1.

  2. Two Installment Option - 60% of their child’s tuition by June 1, and the remaining 40% will be due October 15.

  3. Monthly Installments - 10 equal payments on the 15th of each month usually beginning April 15 and paid in full by January 15th.


Orange Room 1 Day (12 - 18 months old): $1,395

Orange Room 2 Day (18 - 26 months old): $2,570

Purple Room 2 Day (26 months – 2.5 years old): $2,570

Purple 3 Day (2.5 – 3 years old): $3,160

Purple 4 Day (2.5 - 3 year old): $3,640

Red Room 4 Day (3 – 3.5 years old): $3,640

5 Day Classrooms (3.5 – 5 years old): $4,435           

Extended Day Classroom - until 2 pm, optional: (4.5 - 5 years old): $7,925

Financial Aid

The Board of Stephen’s Preschool is committed to offering parents who wish their child to receive a preschool education that opportunity, regardless of their ability to pay.  With that in mind, there is financial aid available for students. A small committee of the Advisory Board makes decisions regarding financial aid.  To receive an application for assistance, please contact the office.  It is our hope that everyone who wishes has access to the quality preschool education St. Stephen’s provides.