This is the week for conferences for our younger classes. Parents of TMO, Toddler and Red Room children should have received a Sign up Genius last week. Please let Sara know if you haven't.
- Tuesday 4/19 is TMO M/T conference day
- Wednesday 4/20 is Toddler 3 conference day
- Thursday 4/21 TMO W, Th/F and Toddler 2 and RED conference day
- There is no school for your child on his/her conference day
- Please do not bring your child to your conference - we would like to be able to talk freely about how your child is doing, and that is difficult with little ears listening! Unfortunately, there is no room or staff member able to provide conference day babysitting - we are sorry for any inconvenience!
- There is NO lunch bunch on Thursday due to conferences
- Please see below regarding "Discovery Toys" - they will be here Wednesday and Thursday morning:
Discovery Toys is coming next week! Educational consultants, Judith Hopkins and Gretchen Schwemer-Smith, mother of Liam (Toddler 3), will be here during parent-teacher conferences on Wednesday and Thursday mornings. Come by the table see some of the best educational games and toys, including new spring products. It's a great opportunity to shop for unique birthday gifts and resources to keep your children learning and having fun this summer. Additionally, your purchases will earn free toys for SSP.